Overview of Services
Examples of the efficient, high quality service you can expect from Amber Pharmacy include:
- Amber Pharmacy verifies ALL of the patient’s insurance, including coordination of benefits, and calls you back within 2 hours – guaranteed!
- Amber Pharmacy offers prior authorization services.
- Pharmacists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to address questions or concerns.
- Our Billing Department expertly identifies multiple payers, ensuring the appropriate payer is billed correctly
- Amber Pharmacy’s Enrollment Department identifies member eligibility and proactively enrolls patients in manufacturer copay assistance programs.
- Providers can use e-prescribing technology to transmit prescriptions to any of our pharmacy locations.
Amber Pharmacy is committed to making all interactions smooth and seamless for patients and providers. New patients and/or caregivers are directly linked to an Amber Pharmacy Enrollment Specialist. A new patient profile is established which includes insurance verification, a schedule for medication delivery and a financial plan to monitor patients’ out of pocket costs and expenses.
Each patient is then assigned a Personal Care Coordinator who is extensively trained and familiar with the medications their patient will receive throughout the course of therapy. The Personal Care Coordinator ensures the patient receives their medication within the first week of therapy, and schedules follow up calls to offer condition specific educational materials.
The commitment to quality care and personal support delivered by Amber Pharmacy is second to none! Amber Pharmacy goes above and beyond all expectations to support our patients and caregivers, keeping the focus on exceptional customer care.